U.S. and Canadian travelers are banned from travelling to New Zealand

Canada and the U.K. have blocked American and Canadian travellers from going to New York for the next three weeks after a deadly terror attack at a popular tourist destination.

Trump said Friday that the ban was the result of an investigation into an attack at the popular tourist attraction and he said it had been suspended for “security reasons.”

It has been a week since two men in ski masks drove a van into crowds celebrating New Year’s Eve, killing three people and injuring several more.

The travel restrictions were announced on Friday by the two governments.

In the U.-S., Americans are banned indefinitely from flying into New Zealand.

This will affect Canadians, but it is temporary and the restriction will be lifted once the investigation is complete, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said.

“It is time to get this matter resolved and I know that our citizens will be able to go about their daily lives as normal in the weeks ahead,” Trudeau said in a statement.

British and U.N. diplomats also said they were in talks to resume talks with the U